This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebratewithM #CollectiveBias
I hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend! I love seeing all the red, white, and blue around town, celebrating our amazing country and those brave men and women who gave their lives for us. Today I'm really excited to share an opportunity for those in the American military today who are keeping us safe at home and abroad. Earlier this month, MARS introduced the "1 For You, 1 For The Troops" campaign where for every bag of M&M's® and Skittles® purchased at Walmart, MARS will be donating one bag to the troops. Did you know that M&M's® were actually created for the troops? Let's keep that tradition going!
- 1 tube refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 16 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- M&M's® Red, White, & Blue Milk Chocolate
- M&M's® Red, White, & Blue Peanut
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Start your bars by lining a 9 by 9 inch pan with the chocolate chip cookie dough.
3. Place the whole sandwich cookies on top of the chocolate chip cookie dough.
4. Cover the top of the sandwich cookies with the sugar cookie dough.
5. Top the bars with M&M's® and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
click here to visit the NEW Walmart landing page. All sales of your favorite M&M's® variety will be tracked, and you can even purchase printable gift cards for the troops.
click here to visit the MARS Confection Corner!