This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #ReadyForKickoff #CollectiveBias
The first test of my New Year's resolutions is always football playoffs and the big game. We love bringing everyone together to watch all the excitement on tv, and with parties always come the best food and drink. Because we are all still on the healthy-eating bandwagon, I have come up with some better-for-you alternatives for big game parties that I, as a hostess, don't feel guilty serving to my guests. Add all of it to the perfect football-themed table, and we are ready to party!
Ingredients (makes 7 servings):
1/2 cup less fat cream cheese
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup Parmesan-Reggiano cheese (grated)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
9 ounce package of frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
1 cup marinated artichoke heart quarters (drained and roughly chopped)
salt and pepper
1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese (grated)
RITZ Crackers for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, yogurt. parmesan cheeses, and garlic.
3. Fold in spinach and artichokes.
4. Transfer dip mixture into a pie plate, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and top with mozzarella.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges are bubbly.
6. Turn up the broiler to 450 degrees, and broil for 2-3 minutes, until the top browns.
7. Serve with RITZ Crackers.