- 3 oz packages of your favorite Jello gelatin dessert
- Your favorite alcohol in the freezer [I use vodka, but you could use rum or tequila]
- Boiling water
- Small plastic cups
- Choose your favorite flavor combinations. I like to make batches with 6 oz of Jello so I use 2 different 3 oz packages. It adds more flavor with two different kids.
- Empty the dry Jello into a large bowl and mix it together.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water to the dry Jello and mix
- Once completely dissolved, add 1 cup of the cold alcohol [replacing the cold water].
- Separate into the small plastic cups [for 3 oz cups, fill about halfway], place on a cookie tray, and put into the refrigerator for a few hours to harden.
Two flavors each paired with a flavored vodka
I made four flavors for Mike and Dave's party. The first two flavors are the types of jello and the last flavor is the type of alcohol.