- How to catch a kickball. Okay, so this one won't apply to you, but I am pretty damn proud of myself. I made Mike kick ball after ball at me, and now I'm not afraid of the ball. Win!
- There are such things as yearly "modern" wedding gifts? I know about traditional (paper, cotton, leather...), but modern? "Clocks" is first anniversary, but I gave him a watch for our wedding, so I think I'm going to skip that line of gifts.
- Another thing to do at night: dry shampoo. I used to use it in the morning, but here's another thing that can benefit from working all night while you sleep.
- All the words to "Rapper's Delight." Okay, another one that just pertains to me, but if you want to join me for a sing-along, here you go!
- Disclaimer: I don't know if this one is true, but I'm going to share it anyway. I heard that if you're super, super hungry, the first thing you eat is what your body will start to crave. So, whenever I need a snack (Yes, it's been all carrots. I'm trying not to confuse my body and I actually feel like this could be starting to work!).
Alright, that's everything I've learned this summer. Yes, I know some are way more useful than others for y'all, but hey, sharing is what blogging's all about, right?
PS. Before you go, make sure you check out my Scentsy giveaway! Have a great weekend!