This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBiasMike and I have a pretty active lifestyle, especially during the week: Mondays I coach golf, Tuesdays and Thursdays we play tennis, Wednesdays are for kickball, and Fridays are date nights. We are always looking for easy solutions so we can eat quickly to enjoy our time together. We found some fantastic recipes with the Walmart & Kraft online cookbook, but we always love taking our favorite recipes (especially Mexican dishes) and making them even easier to enjoy on weeknights.
Recently, I tried a recipe from a fellow Charleston blogger, Ally, and it was the perfect weeknight meal. After a few tweaks to fit our taste as well as additions of our favorite Kraft Natural Cheese products, it's now one of our new weeknight go-to meals.
Adapted from Life As I Know It
Chicken & marinade:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
- 4 tablespoons honey
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 to 10 flour tortillas
- 16 oz Kraft Natural Shreds - Mexican Four Cheese
- 8 oz Kraft Natural Slices - Combo Pack: Pepper Jack & Sharp Cheddar
- 20 oz green enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup half and half
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil the chicken in water for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Allow to cool slightly, and pull the chicken using two forks. Place in a bowl.
4. Add the honey, lime juice, chili powder, cayenne powder, and garlic powder to the chicken.
6. Assemble the enchiladas by adding a few tablespoons of chicken and a couple tablespoons of Kraft Natural Shreds - Mexican Four Cheese to each tortilla. Place the tortillas, seam-side down, in the 9x12 pan.
Want to give Kraft Cheese a try for yourself? Find fantastic coupons in the Walmart coupon portal, and save 55 cents on Philadephia 2-packs and 75 cents on 16oz Shreds through September 14th.
- What's your favorite weeknight meal solution?
- Have you tried any Kraft Natural Cheese products before?