This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #20MinutesToTasty #CollectiveBias
- 12 frozen Farm Rich Jalapeño Peppers
- 6 strips of bacon
- barbecue sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees, as directed on the jalapeño peppers box.
2. Slice each strip of bacon in half and fry them in a pan on medium for a minute and a half on each side. This step will help the bacon crisp up perfectly in the oven.
3. Wrap one half slice of bacon around each jalapeño pepper, placing the seam side down on the baking tray.
4. Cook the jalapeño peppers in the oven for 12 minutes.
5. Remove the bacon-wrapped peppers from the oven, and brush them with your favorite barbecue sauce.
6. Place the whole tray back in the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until the barbecue sauce is caramelized.
7. Serve on a plate with more barbecue sauce.
Walmart to check out all the Farm Rich frozen items. While there, not only did I pick up the Jalapeño Peppers, but also a bag of frozen Meatballs.
Falliday" website. If you find one you like, click here to join the Farm Rich Loyalty Club and receive a coupon for 75 cents off the Farm Rich product of your choice.