This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KingofFlavor #FlavorRocksPX #CollectiveBias
As a sports fan, when I think of tailgating, I typically think of those cold fall mornings before football games and late nights of celebrating in the parking lot after a team win. But apparently I've been missing out! Y'all, summertime concert and festival tailgating is the best. The weather is warm, everyone's excited, and there's no way your team will lose!
El Yucateco®, which is the #1 authentic habanero hot sauce. Their varieties of sauces is fantastic, and each is hand-crafted to deliver just the right amount of spice.
save $1.00 on any three bottles by downloading this coupon.
#KingofFlavorSweepstakes (5/9 to 7/4)
For my own music fest experience, I've taken one of my favorites, seven layer dip, and livened it up for the summer.
- 15 oz can of black beans (drained)
- 1 teaspoon El Yucateco® XXX Habanero Hot Sauce
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons El Yucateco® Green Habanero Hot Sauce
- juice from 1/2 lime
- sour cream
- queso fresco
- sliced black olives
- El Yucateco® Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- tortilla chips
1. Combine black beans and XXX Hot Sauce in a bowl and mix together with a potato masher.