1. folding hairbrush - my hair is so long these days that this is a must
2. day planner - this thing is my lifeline, I forget everything without it
3. blog notebook - from Amanda (thanks, again!!) I'm always jotting ideas down
4. calcium vitamins - I'm getting old
5. car keys
6. friendship bracelet floss - as I've said before, I always need to be doing something
7. sunglasses - always a pair of Color Me Rad sunglasses in my bag
8. Ibuprofen - still getting old
9. Capsaicin - seriously, really old - or maybe just too much Insanity
10. chapstick - and lots of it... I lose them a lot [I especially love that little pink one - that's my present of the week to myself]
13. my wallet - in Vera Bradley's Island Blooms
Also, yeah sorry, dropped the ball yesterday on that 5 for Five thing. I've been eating really well, drinking tons of water, and exercising when I can. My body has been feeling achy lately, but I have been playing lots of golf. I did buy myself something this week [as you saw above].
I feel like I am probably the last person under the sun to get EOS lip balm. Seriously, this stuff is so addicting, probably because it's ridiculously fun to use! I got the strawberry sorbet flavor, and I use it so often. If you haven't gotten one yet, please do! They are about $4 and worth every penny!