This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media®, Smithfield®, but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #SummerSizzling http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH
While recently at Walmart, we found our new go-to: Smithfield® Garlic & Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Sirloin. It's already marinated; how awesome is that? With all of the meat prep taken care of, all we needed were five additional ingredients to make a full meal.
- Smithfield Garlic and Herb Pork Sirloin
- Red pepper
1. Preheat grill.
2. Slice sirloin into three or four portions and place on grill.
3. While the pork is cooling, slice the pineapple, bell pepper, and jalapeño.
4. When the internal temperature of the pork reaches about 110 degrees, add the fresh fruit and veggies to the grill, as well.
5. Remove everything from the grill when the pork's internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
6. Let the pork rest for about 5 minutes so that it will be juicy and delicious!
7. During the time the meat is resting, dice up the peppers and pineapple. Add a tablespoon of honey and the juice from one lime to the chopped ingredients to finish off the relish.
8. Top the pork with the relish and enjoy!Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork product with this digital coupon offer (while supplies last).
- What's your favorite food to grill?
- With what would you top delicious Smithfield Marinated Pork?
Also linking up for Tuesday's Recipe Swap!