This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBiasBig news in the world of Meg: my new bag is here. Maybe you saw my bag drama a couple of weeks ago, but a day after I wrote that post, my favorite person in the world went on Nordstrom live chat for me and found out they had restocked. Well, now it's here!
You know the only bad thing about getting a new purse? The transition from the old to the new. #Firstworldproblems right?! The pockets aren't the same and there's always that period where you just throw everything in the bottom until you figure the best use of all the new features.
This time of year, I'm also trying to carry a little bit of everything: planners to keep track of everything going on, makeup for touchups throughout the day, and my go-tos from Walmart like these from Pfizer to stay healthy through the next 5 months of cold and flu season.
Galaxy s6 - I've had this phone since this summer and cannot say enough good things about it; the camera is phenomenal and it's so fast.
Life planner (cranberry) and blog planner (floral) - We, as bloggers, know the struggle of all the planners all the time.
Vera Bradley wallet - I'm finally over the Vera floral pattern life stage, but I seriously love this wallet and how it has a place for everything.
Advil Tablet Vial - The same original round tablets providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years, just in a more convenient package for my bag.
ChapStick Total Hydration - I love the vanilla flavor, and it is 100% natural and an advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils.
2. Place cotton balls in your makeup compacts. We've all had an eye shadow or foundation crumble into a million tiny pieces in our bags.
3. Buy mini sizes of your essentials, like Advil Tablet Vials, so you have all of your favorites on-hand without taking up too much room.
4. Use a wine cork to keep headphones untangled. Simply poke a hole in the bottom for the jack and wrap the wires around it.
5. Fill a used mint container with bobby pins. This definitely helps with the number of pins I find in my car, the bottom of my bag, under my desk... I could go on.
- What's one "must-have" you always have in your bag?
- Do you have any favorite organization tips to add to my list?