This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FrozenRewards #CollectiveBiasWith Valentine's Day around the corner, there are some people who are excited for the candy, flowers, and jewelry, while others who pretend this holiday "created by the card companies" doesn't exist. I don't think that I really side with either camp, but I do like the idea of Valentine's Day, if only to restore the time my husband and I spend together. We make sure that February 14th is just about the two of us, but more importantly, we remind ourselves that each and every day we should be making our time commitment to each other just as important.
All you need to create your own board is: a piece of canvas, some fabric, clothespins, card stock, a small basket (like an unused berry basket) and glue.
2. Cut 7 small squares of card stock and write the days of the week on them. Glue these to 7 clothespins.
3. Arrange the 7 clothespin by the day of the week, and glue them to the canvas. Let all of this dry flat before hanging it on a wall.
4. Finally, brainstorm all of your favorite meals and write them on cut up strips of card stock. Keep all of your meals handy by gluing the berry basket to the front. We also keep blank strips of paper and a permanent marker in the basket in case we try new recipes and find new favorites, too!
Click this link to head to the Frozen Rewards Club to register for the program.
- What's your favorite easy weeknight meal?
- Have your tried any PF Chang's meals before?