This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateAmazingDads #CollectiveBias
A couple of weeks ago, we started our shopping at Walmart in their American Greetings card section. Not only do they have a huge assortment of cards for all different kinds of dads, they also have gift wrapping in different colors and styles to fit every dad's personality.
Since Charleston is an "All-American" city, I thought that local photos taken by us around our new home would be perfect! Here's how to put together a perfectly personalized gift for your dad:
1. Walk around your town and find different things in plain sight that look like the letters of the alphabet. We found a live oak tree, the Ravenel Bridge, and a Charleston gate to make "D-A-D." While we chose to make ours themed to our city, other ideas are using a favorite past-time of your dad like golf, fishing, or baseball. You could even manipulate items you find around the house like dad's tools or letters from his favorite books!
2. Print out your letters according to the size photo frame you purchase. I found these perfect frames for three 4x6 photos at Walmart.
3. Slide the photos into each pocket and close the frame.
4. Wrap each frame in American Greetings Father's Day-themed tissue paper and place it in a coordinating bag.
5. Last, but not least, don't forget to sign your cards!
How are you celebrating an important dad in your life this weekend? If you need more ideas, check out the American Greetings DIY hub!