8 cups of pre-made lemonade
1 and a half cups of fresh strawberries (sliced)
1 cup vodka
2 lemons (sliced)
1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
1. Pour your lemonade into a large drink dispenser. We used Country Time lemonade mix and made it according to the directions on the package.
2. In a blender, combine 1 cup of strawberries and 1 cup of vodka. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour the boozy berry mixture into the lemonade and stir well.
4. Finish by topping the drink with the rest of the sliced strawberries, sliced lemons, and chopped mint.
5. Refrigerate until it's time to serve!
boat-inspired party cups" that the other maid of honor found on Pinterest?
- What's your favorite summer cocktail?