This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CentrumFunFlavors #CollectiveBias
Good morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. This was a crazy one for us - I had my club championship at our local golf club, and I'm preparing for my sister-in-law's bachelorette and bridal shower next weekend! As millennials, we are constantly managing busy schedules. Every once in a while, we just need time to wind down, and that's exactly what I did last night. I invited over a few of my girl friends over and we enjoyed a fun at-home spa party.mine aren't - but I still love finding little ways to be healthy. I chose a spa theme for the party so that we could enjoy healthy snacks and spend a few hours relaxing together.
1. Cut the patterned-paper into one-inch strips.
2. Cut these strips into three-inch segments and fold them in half.
3. On the blank side of the paper, tape it to the straw, just below the bend.
4. Wrap the paper around the straw and tape the blank sides together.
5. Finally, cut slits into the paper to look like flags!
- orange wedges
- lemon slices
- chopped strawberry and mint
For food items, I wanted to keep everything light but still delicious. I put grape tomatoes, fresh pieces of mozzarella cheese, and basil leaves on kebabs and layered parfaits with granola, strawberry banana yogurt, and fresh strawberries.
- Centrum Vitamints Raspberry: This is Centrum's newest flavor of Vitamints. You enjoy these multi-vitamins any time of day, just like a mint. They're smooth, not chalky, and have no vitamin aftertaste.
- Centrum Gummies: For my friends that might be more like kids at heart, these women's gummies come in three flavors: berry, cherry, and orange. They provide key nutrients that support energy, immunity, metabolism, and healthy appearance.
- Chapstick: Just because - everyone needs one for their purse.
- Coffee: These Central American coffee beans from one of my favorite Charleston spots are amazing. They'll help my guests start each day on a high note.
- Advil: In case the work week is a little more difficult than expected.
- Nail polish and a candle: Enjoy a little girl time during the week.
- Champagne: Pop that cork on Friday afternoon - we made it through another week!
Click here to download coupon offers today!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.