This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheHeat #CollectiveBias
Wow - yesterday was already the first day of school for kids here in Charleston, but honestly, it still feels like summer and is hotter than ever here in August! There are still a bunch of pool days ahead of us, and today, I'm excited to share the perfect summer afternoon snack with you!
Smucker’s has created a new line of Fruit & Honey spreads that are naturally sweetened with honey. I decided to give their Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread a try, and y'all, there is a definite jalapeño kick with each spoonful. I love it!
- Wasa Multigrain Crispbread
- cream cheese
- Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread
- pineapple chunks
- fresh mint
- fresh lime juice
1. Start by creating the fruit salsa for the top of the flatbread. Chop equal parts strawberries and pineapples, add in a couple of diced fresh mint leaves, and finish with a few squirts of lime juice.
2. Next, the base of the flatbread is a Wasa Multigrain Crispbread. It's a low calorie crunchy snack,
filled with whole grain that can stand up to all the delicious ingredients going on top!
3. Before you add the cream cheese, give the Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread a try. If you are a fan of spicy flavors, just add a little cream cheese as the base, but if you need to cut the spice a little more, add more cream cheese. This is the perfect ingredient to modify the snack for anyone's taste buds.
4. On top of the cream cheese goes the Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread.
5. Lastly, spoon the fresh fruit salsa on top!
There you have it! My favorite thing about this snack is that you can easily make one or ten, and the fruit salsa stores well in the refrigerator for a few days.by clicking here. If you want to try these delicious flatbreads at home, you can also earn $0.50 back on Wasa Crispbread here.
Do you have a favorite cool and refreshing warm weather snack?