This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeHosting #CollectiveBiasWe are so close to football season, I can almost taste it. We love watching our favorite teams and fantasy football players on tv and are all about big plays at home with delicious food. My #1 tip for creating awesome tailgate food is to make it easy, and my favorite way of doing that is in the slowcooker. I wake up on Sunday morning, throw a few ingredients in, and by the noon or 1:00 game, we are ready to eat! Add in a few bottles of Coca-Cola™, and you have the perfect afternoon.
Erika for first sharing it with me! It makes a whole mountain of dip and is so delicious. It's the perfect food for that first week of the season when everyone wants to get together for a party: everyone's team is still undefeated and we're all excited for a new year. It only takes five ingredients and a couple bags of your favorite Wise Chips.
- 1 lb of boneless chicken (2-3 breasts or 6-7 tenderloins)
- 16 oz jar of salsa (you choose the heat!)
- 15 oz can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 oz can of corn (drained)
- 12 oz block of cream cheese
- Garnish suggestions: cilantro, lime, hot sauce, sour cream
1. Combine chicken, salsa, black beans, and corn in a slowcooker. Cook on high for 3 and a half hours if using full breasts and 3 hours if using tenderloins.
2. Take the chicken out of the slowcooker, shred it with 2 forks, and place it back in the slowcooker with the block of cream cheese. Cook on low for 30 minutes.
3. Plate it up on your favorite chip and dip platter with a bag of Wise Restaurant Style Tortillas and garnish with lime wedges, cilantro, and sides of hot sauce or sour cream!
clicking here. SAVE $1 when you buy (1) 12-pack of any Coca-Cola® product plus (1) Wise snack 3oz or larger at Family Dollar today!