Ingredients:1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 chopped green onions
1 1/2 teaspoon mustard (yellow, honey, dijon - your choice!)
1 package Crescent rolls
1. Preheat the oven the 375 degrees.
2. Combine the ham (we asked the grocery store deli to very thickly slice their maple honey ham, and it was delicious), cheese, green onions, and mustard in a bowl.
3. Unfold the rolled dough and spread out each triangle.
4. Spoon about two tablespoons of filling into each dough triangle and fold it up so that no filling can escape.
5. Whisk the egg with a teaspoon of water, and brush onto the top of each filled roll.
6. Bake the rolls in the oven for about 12 minutes or until golden brown on top.
And a furry cat photo - just because! Let me know if you make these delicious goodies!