This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CoffeehouseBlend #CollectiveBias
Springtime is my favorite weather; warm days to wear floral sun dresses and cooler nights, perfect for bonfires. Full disclosure: I am a s'mores fanatic. Anytime we go to a friend's house for a fire, I always volunteer to bring the grahams, marshmallows, and chocolate. In the past, I've made s'mores cupcakes, s'mores brownies, and s'mores bars. Today, I have the most delicious addition to the s'mores trifecta: coffee.
Folgers® Coffeehouse Blend is a new and bold Medium-Dark Roast. It's perfect for French Press, Cold Brew, and Brew Over Ice. I always love having a fresh pot of iced coffee in the refrigerator to enjoy throughout the day.
I love the Folgers® Coffeehouse Blend in this recipe because as you open the can, you can smell hints of chocolate, and the bold flavor of the coffee even comes through when you add different flavors. I bought my Coffeehouse Blend at Publix.
- cold brew Folgers® Coffeehouse Blend
- chocolate milk
- hot fudge
- mini marshmallows
- graham crackers (some crushed, some chopped into pieces)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
1. Start by rimming the glasses with hot fudge. Warm it in the microwave for 10 seconds to make it easier to spread around the mason jar.
2. Sprinkle mini marshmallows and crushed graham on the hot fudge.
3. Pour the iced coffee into each glass and leave room to add chocolate milk.
4. Make the marshmallow whipped cream by whipping together the marshmallow creme and heavy cream in a stand mixer on high.
5. Top the coffee with a dollop of whipped cream and a few graham cracker pieces.