This is awesome!! It was less than a month ago that I received my first Liebster and now I was nominated for another. I figured, heck, why not? I can think of 11 more bloggers I'd like to share with you, so I can muster up a bit more about myself.
This time, I was nominated by Kaeley at My Mind's Lens. Thanks so much, Kaeley!!
Here are the rules, in case you forgot:
*Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves
*Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked
*Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate
*They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
*Bloggers must be notified of their award!
*No tag backs!
These are going to be completely random since I used the good ones last time around.
1. I'm the ultimate bargain mall-shopper. I hate spending money on clothes.
2. I hate soda - I only drink water and some juices.
3. I love fleece blankets.
4. I drop my phone... a lot.
5. I love all things Nerf. Scroll down a little here and you'll see that we have a whole Nerf shelf where we should have books.
6. My boyfriend and I have awesome "24" marathons... we're halfway into season 3 right now. We watched 9 episodes on New Years Day.
7. I am an only child [look at my dad's awesome 80's style in the photo below]
8. My current favorite meal is bbq kielbasa and noodles [probably because my boyfriend cooks it for me :)]
9. Mrs. Fields cookies are my fav.
10. I'm donating my hair to Locks of Love as soon as it's long enough. I've done it twice before in high school and college.
11. I'm obsessed with my pink bb gun.
It's awesome having an uncle who's a hair dresser - cut my hair right in my parents' kitchen!
[I was trying to stick my hair back in haha]
11 Questions from Kaeley:
1. If you could meet anyone, current or from the past, who would it be? My nona died when I was in 3rd grade, I would want to "meet" her again
2. What is your LEAST favorite task around the house? Folding laundry
3. Where is your favorite place that you have visited? Naples, FL or Luxembourg
4. What do you like to do when you have time to kill? play on my iPad... or bake... or cuddle with my boyfriend and cat [I'm a strange duck]
5. Spots or stripes? Polka dots all the way!
6. What are the top three items on your wish list? a pretty colored KitchenAid stand mixer, a new stainless microwave, and a juicer [Yes, I'm obsessed with my kitchen.]
7. How many different cities have you lived in? Five: my hometown in RI, my college town in MA, 2 times studying abroad: Luxembourg and Paris, and currently in Hartford, CT
8. What is your favorite beverage? Welch's white grape juice
9. Would you rather visit the ocean or the mountains? Ocean - assuming it's a warm climate
10. How many blogs do you follow regularly? I read probably 15 blogs a day and catch up on another 15-20 when I have free time on the weekends
11. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Definitely a morning person. At most, my boyfriend has slept 5 hours later than me on a weekend.
And these are similar to my 11 questions from last time because I really liked reading the answers [but of course I altered the ones about Christmas]:
My 11 Questions:
1. Favorite childhood activity that you wish you could do again?
2. Why do you blog?
3. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
4. Where will you be 5 or 10 years from now?
5. Where is one place you would love to visit?
6. Summer or winter? Why?
7. If there was one crazy thing you wish you could do in your life, what would it be?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. Any guilty pleasures?
10. Favorite original diy/craft/recipe?
11. What's your typical daily online routine?
And of course, 11 of my favorite bloggers:
Ashlee at I'll Love You Forever
Katy at All It Takes Is Faith and Trust
Emily at Details in the Fabric
Katie at My Crafty Crazy Life
Susan at The Park Ave. Pub
Kelly at The Teeny Tiny Mommy
Manda at Eat Cake
Nicole at Adventures of a Semper Fi Family
Allie at A Couple. A Dog. A Baby. Their Blog.
Sarah at Beyond the Gradebook
Manda at A Drop of Sweetness