1. Anticipating: Heather is coming to visit this weekend!! She and Nick will be here tomorrow and are staying with us until Monday. There are just so many places I want to show her: the Market, the beach, awesome restaurants, and she requested a trip to Charleston donuts. Seriously, I feel like I'm starting to sound like Buddy:
2. Craving: Speaking of cookie dough, GUYS: Ben and Jerry's has outdone themselves again: Cookie Cores. Seriously, I cannot wait to try all three of these.
3. Accidentally snapping: I use snapchat for weird shit. Two nights ago, I used it to remember which photos to print at CVS and in what sizes. Then I accidentally sent it to "My Story" and didn't realize it for a good 3 hours after 8 people had seen it.... great.
4. Restarting: So, Mike and I finished House of Cards on Wednesday night (OMG, btw), and with all of the trailers and such that are listed after it, I didn't know it was the season finale. Needless to say, I was NOT ready. What did we do on Thursday night, you ask? Well, restart season 1. We have a whole month until season 3 - we had to do something!
5. Listening: to Taylor Swift's 1989. I burned my coworkers the cd last night, and as of 9:36 am, it's blasting around the office. My favorite song right now is Clean, written and produced with Imogen Heap. If you don't know her, you might if you ever watched the O.C., which then spawned one my favorite SNL shorts ever. Back to Taylor, I tried to find the video to share, but she is all about keeping her music off YouTube. Instead, here's Ingrid Michaelson singing it, but imagine Taylor's version a little more upbeat.