Another scheduled post... I got this manicure before going to Florida, and it really got me thinking - am I wasting my money?
I've been getting weekly manicures... well almost weekly... since the summer. And now, after getting almost every manicure color under the sun, I'm trying to figure out - is it worth it? With tip, I spend $16 each time I get a manicure. One of the major reasons I love it, is because most of time I go with my roommate. We are the only two girls in our house and we love our "girl time" away from the normal football, beer, and yelling haha. Alright, here we go - tell me what you think.
Pros and Cons of Manicures:
- time to relax
- they're way better at painting my nails than me
- that lovely hand wax
- the hand and back massages
- girl time with my roommate
- freedom of choosing any color of the rainbow each week
- if I don't go each week, I'm too lazy to take off my polish and my nails look awful
- doesn't last more than a week
- I only get to use each polish color once
- each week costs double of what one bottle of OPI polish would cost
Do you get manicures? What do you think I should do?